Sunday 4 April 2010

The rubiks cube of life and the undies of fate.

So here's what's happening as far as I'm aware in my life.

Leaving the flat, it's too expensive and is just a pain to be honest. Applying for the same HND but down in Falkirk as well as Aberdeen, may also try and apply to a college far west that my mother showed me, Gaelic speaking area, would do wonders for the language-learning.

Falkirk is a different location but hey it's a change of scenery and it's much much much cheaper than Aberdeen, which to be honest, doesn't have a lot going for it.
Falkirk is, in my mothers words, "Slightly better than Kirkcaldy" which is fine for me, I spent years living in KDY so anything better is heaven in comparison.

The other plan was to sign up to Canvas Holidays or Keycamp to be a Courier for a few months, but they're all fully booked, the other problem there is my dear sister is getting hitched in August so I'd either have to cut it short or ask for a break in between, so that probability is low, however it is something I'd like to do now, it's one of these life changing experiences and I'd also get a tan.

That's it for now, there'll be a short period in-between where nothing'll happen but it'll only be a short period...Unlike most females I know.

"What a terrible thing to lay on somebody with a head full of acid." - Raoul Duke, 'Fear and loathing in Las vegas'

No comments:

Post a Comment