Friday 26 March 2010

Life is an ever changing rubix cube of custard and emotion.

Well, the hospital leg stabbing division informed me greatly that it was not a cyst in my leg, but an infected Bursa (That's a small sac of fluid that prevents wearing in your major joints) which could possibly have been treated with antibiotics. Aside from the leg, my foot now has some form of hurtingitis, possibly a pulled muscle, a small broken bone fragment or even arthritis, who knows?

I'm planning on going back to college, my job has been the cause of me being injured or rather aggravating the already existing injury, plus I want to go into graphics design and not having the bit of paper to say I can do the job is a major face-kick. So the next few years will be hard work and drawing, sounds fun!

"Nobody won a war by dying for his country...You win a war by making the other poor bastard die for his!" Gen. George S. Patton

No comments:

Post a Comment