Saturday 20 February 2010

The difficulties of being awesome

Well, I've been off work for 3 weeks and go back in just over 24 hours, however, during the 3 week sabbatical / sick period my sleeping patterns have gone askew. Some nights I've been up 'til 5am and waking 12 hours later, so some nights I've been staying up all the way through so I'd be tired enough to sleep whenever I wanted, in theory it would work but in practise you end up sleeping from 9pm to 3pm because of the subsequent exhaustion.

A vicious cycle I assure you.

Got an appointment with the Hospital leg-stabbing division in March who will at best; Cut the cyst out or drain it, but hopefully not rub it gently and tell me everything will be alright. So long as it's done by a buxom 6' redhead who produces a suitcase full of money and 2 tickets to the Caribbean afterwards it'll be fine.

I've still got a lot to learn about Graphics Design and to be honest, I'm not even sure what discipline I'd be good in, I'm trying a mixture to see what I fit into. I just wish I had done this all about 10 years ago, then I'd have a bit more flexibility to go for further learning.

Ach well. I'll sort something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment