Tuesday 1 February 2011

Manchester 2011

Last night I got back from Manchester (8.5 hours on a bus, nae fun!)

All I can say, from the Thursday afternoon that I arrived to the Sunday lunchtime that I departed, it was probably the best 4 days of my life so far.

The people I met, the banter that was had, the random 5am pillow attack, the getting banned from the Chinese Buffet, the trouserless photo shoot, the drinking, the last night of the meet, EVERYTHING!

Sunday was hard, made no easier by the raging hangover, but that wasn't anywhere near as painful as leaving was, I honestly wanted to just miss the bus and stay.

But it's not all sadness, we all had a fantabulous time and are all eager to meet up again, in fact, I'm already looking at flights to Malta. =D

And as a result of spending time with BodyModders such as the crew I was with, I'm now stretching my ears, only going to 4mm for the month, then I'll go up by 1mm or 2mm a month Til I have the size I want.

Not gonna get really big ones, just somewhat medium, ones. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment