Sunday 26 December 2010

Lo Harken and behold! Mein booty list from xMas of 2010!

-A rising drawing desk with drawers and a stool.

- A belt with a Bottle opener on it (Engineering Genius!)

- A chilli mill (Like a tall Pepper mill, but with mixed chillis, garlic and peppers in it.)

- T-Shirts

- Munehz (That's "Moneys" for the uneducated).

- Motorhead T-shirt (From Secret Santa @ Work)

- Origami-a-day 2011 calender (From Zsuzsa @ Work)

- Some fancy 'Ted Baker' smellies (From Mary @ Work)

- A big ol' tub of Jelly Belly beans

- Fancy boxorz

- "The Mens Cookbook" (From Paul Taylor)

- Urban UK fancy Aftershave

- And Ple-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-enty of Chocolate!

I'm sure I've left some stuff out of here, if I have and you're reading this going "He forgot to mention MY present" I do sorely apologize, please inform me of any missing listings.

Happy New year to everyone!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment