Sunday 21 November 2010

Naked Time!!

There is a forum I am a member of called 'NeoSeeker'

There, there is an art forum in which is a thread called 'Art Central Popcorn' in which users post comics in a continous story line, each user adding a comic adds him/herself into it as well as all the previous users.

Now, it had stopped for quite some time, but it had recently been revived, I decided to do a recap comic:



See that guy? Sephiroth his name be. He became naked earlier on in the comic.

In a fit of absolute madness, I enjoyed the little naked Sepphy a bit too much and decided to Vectorize him.













And then in an even greater method of Madness, I did the same to myself, see the header bar? Yeah.

In other news, I have started creating graphics work for the Magazine guy in the North, I'm still trying to churn out work for him, we'll see what happens.

And I also have a DeviantArt profile, I WILL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW" There is stuff on my profile that is not on FaceBook for a reason, Peruse at your own peril. -DeviantArt

For now, I leave you and your sanity.

Ciao!

"Resistance is Foreplay!" - Sexulus of Borg

No comments:

Post a Comment